We are looking for a capable and motivated System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our networks, hardware and software. As a Network Engineer you have to design, support, install, and maintain local area network, wide area network, and wireless network components. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Experience in installation, optimization & troubleshooting in Windows7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2 Server etc
- Mandatory experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Server in medium and large windows networks
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Proven experience in maintaining Active Directory Server, creating and managing users and their policies under different policy groups
- Substantial knowledge of computer hardware and its diagnostics
- Experience in handling systems, software, applications and hardware related issues
- Backup administration
- Reviewing application and system event logs
- Cloud Computing like Amazon Cloud & Microsoft Azure
- Candidate with 1 to 2 years of experience in Networking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a relevant academic qualification
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a positive, can-do approach to problem-solving
- Should be adept in functioning independently with minimal guidance
Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience.